Saturday, March 05, 2011

More from the 3 Birds Tweet Trimmings Collection

I have been pulling out a some photos so I can create a few new layouts that will show off these amazing borders in the new 3 Birds kit I have been showing you this week!

"The Good Life" border is fabulous. It makes me want to put a bulletin board in our kitchen with just this sentiment front and centre.

Here is the second peacock from the set! I used a picture of myself in Thailand in the layout. That was an amazing trip.

This colourful layout I made to just show off the incredible kites and clouds border. I added a picture of me at Seuss Landing in Orlando. The colours of the Dr. Seuss world are bright and cheery. I don't think I have ever made a scrapbook page this whimsical!

Here are my crafty weekend links!

Eileen - The Artful Crafter
Writing and journaling – whether prose or poetry – can help you move forward as an artist. Here’s an example from Eileen that turned out to be quite prophetic.

Stefanie Girard's Sweater Surgery
How to make a recycled t-shirt and wire hanger St. Patrick's Day shamrocks.

Aileen's Musings
Aileen shows you how to make a colorful springtime tote.

Carmi's Art/Life World
Carmi gives herself a Graphics 45 paper challenge!

Craftside-A behind-the-scenes peek at a crafty world
This week at Craftside there are tutorials on how to make a yarn wrapped bead necklace, create a story and art about your favorite thing and sketch a sitting woman, a podcast about the book I "heart" design, and a font made from allen keys.

Crafty Princess Diaries
The baby afghan granny square is done! Here's what I will change next time.

1 comment:

  1. Dale Rose StreamMarch 08, 2011

    I LOVE your work! I visit your blog frequently, always looking forward to something new which you have created 'for us'. I also understand your comment in regards to your 3 birds card, utilizing the wrought iron fence Tweet Trimming, when you said you could never give it away, as it is sooo beautiful and yes, obviously a labor of love.
    Dale Rose Stream

    ReplyDelete