Monday, February 28, 2011

Graphic 45 Papers - Sample Set

This past week I finally had a chance to experiment with my Graphic 45 paper.
I did a huge blog this past summer showcasing the amazing booth Graphic 45 had at the Craft and Hobby Show. They really stole the show! These cards use some of those amazing papers.

Some of the images I placed in bezels. After pouring resin, these little embellishments really became special. I then sewed them to the cards.
I really enjoyed making this set of cards. The colour palettes varied and I tried to keep the paper as the major embellishment. I could not help but add a little glitter though.

I am sure these butterfly resin embellishments are going to be keepsakes. I punched these images out of the Graphic 45 papers as well.

Several of the Graphic 45 papers have collage elements. I popped out the pre-cut imagery and added a few extra items. The lady looking down in the resin filled bezel was from one of these sheets.

Making the necklace was probably my favorite project. I punched the red circles from one fabulous sheet of 12 x 12 paper. After creating the large pendant I had a great time assembling all the elements together.

The red toned papers in the Graphic 45 line are very rich and wonderful! Here are just a few of the cards I made featuring this lush paper.

This bezel also has an image from a sheet of paper with dozens of tiny pictures. The car driving off into the sunset appealed to me. I was so happy to find a really good home for this embellishment.

I think it is safe to say that I really liked the red papers.

And the vintage colours are just as spectacular.

The first card features a big intricately cut bezel. Even the "time flies" image came from one of these papers.

This large image is a known Graphic 45 image. I decided to use her in a pop out card format. This was hard! Getting everything lined up and the opening cut out took a long time!
There are so many details and ideas that this post could go on for another yard or two!

My Graphic 45 papers have now been used! I am looking forward to the launch of the new papers at my local store this week!

3 comments:

  1. Carmi!

    You have outdone yourself with these cards! Wow! The colors and the designs are so lush and beg to be kept as treasures. I can't decide which one is my favorite, but the necklace is probably at the top of my list!

    DeeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous papers--and you did them proud. Like Dee Anne, I can't decide which one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers are gorgeous and you've surely done them justice, Carmi. Just stunning images and cards and the necklace, oh my!

    I have to Google Graphic 45 because I haven't seen them in a store near me. I want some!!

    ReplyDelete