Monday, January 02, 2017

Pink Paris Leather Cuff


Starting 2017 with some bright colour!


Last year on my annual trip to Paris I stumbled upon a $1Euro leather bin in the fabric district.
I picked up some really pretty colours and unusual patterned leather.


I never would have had these in my stash if they weren't sold in such small pieces.


I have the Sizzix jewelry making tools that allow me to cut leather with precision.


I chose this beautifully embossed leather and cut these two sections.
The flower I made with the Flower Maker component, resin clay and some miniature items.


The back of the Flower Maker has two loops.


I attached the flower to the thinner piece of leather with thread,


I used rivets to attach the two leather pieces together and I added eyelets to create lacing.


Ta Da!  Leather cuff ready to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment