Friday, July 20, 2012

What Cinderella Would Wear To The Craft Ball..or to Craft Wars

 I am home from a whirl wind trip to the Craft and Hobby summer show.  I wanted to immediately post my pictures of my favorite inspirational item at the show.
 This crafty gown was designed by the Crafty Chica.
 I don't know how she does it!  She writes books, blogs, has a craft line, works for many companies, has children, a husband and many dogs.....and she still had time to craft this masterpiece!
 I spent time with Kathy at the show and never managed to tell her in person how spectacular I thought her dress was...so here I go:
   Best Dress Ever!!
I was so lucky to squeeze in 36 hours at the show.  I really didn't think I would be able to get to Chicago this summer, but in the end, all the stars aligned to make it possible for me to spend some time with Claudine!
This card was indeed my favorite from the show.  I do love garden gnome.  Lawn Fawn is a new company for me so it was great to see their booth at CHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment