Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Post For Crafters Companion Today!

 This is my post on the Crafter's Companion Blog featuring Sheena Paint Fusion Tree stamps.  This is a new set that Crafter's Companion is launching this month.
 The stamp set features branches, trees and pine cones.
 I wanted to paint one special tree.  I stamped the tree on thick watercolour paper with black ink.
 Using the inked lines as my starting point I then painted all the branches from top to bottom.  I was quite pleased with my tree.  Van Gogh I am not...but when you want to make a card for a special person hand-painting it shows that you care!
 I hand tore my edges and then sewed the tree painting to some Christmas paper.
Then, like all Christmas trees, I added a few decorations!  This will be a card for a special friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment