Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Little Easter Chocolate

These are some Easter Chocolate windows I photographed in Paris last week.  It is way too early to have some chocolate now, but if I look at these pictures any longer I am going to need to switch to hot chocolate instead of my morning cup of coffee.
My Crafty Saturday links are back!

Aileen shares a free printable cupcake for you to download and use in your art!

A little sachet tutorial for Easter or Mother's day projects. 

This week at Craftside there are tutorials on how to paint a hatching chick, make a recycled book page egg ornament, and a tilt-shift photography effect along with bunny and squirrel clip art.

Tammy is dreaming about her chance to craft and write over her summer break. 

Celebrate spring by making a pressed flower card.

Cyndi has been sharing a travelog of her most recent trip to Guatemala! 

Stefanie Girard's Sweater Surgery
How to make a "black sheep" necklace. 

2 comments:

  1. How could anyone even eat those artful pieces! Even I would have a difficult time deciding where to start chewing on these delights, that is if we could even afford them! I'm glad they are far enough away, and behind many many layers of glass from the computer to the shops of Paris....otherwise....hmmmm Don't we always start with the ears??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about Paris? My friend just got back from there, and took a photo of another divine chocolate shop. I say we go and make a grand sweep of the place. I'll take an empty suitcase.

    ReplyDelete