Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Peter Rabbit Decoupage

I have a stack of things set aside that I really can't work or play with until after the One of a Kind show next month.

But I could not help printing some of the amazing Peter Rabbit decoupage sheets from the new Crafter's Companion CD Rom I ordered from the UK.

There are so many layers to these images. I absolutely love gluing them all together to see the how each piece pops the scene right in front of me.

The classic Peter Rabbit art is a joy to work with.

Building cards around the artwork was a challenge. So many options!
I went with a 6 x 6 format.

Peter's Mom might be my favorite. She works so hard to keep all those bunnies fed.

4 comments:

  1. Carmi,
    Those are absolutely adorable. I remember layered decoupage when I was young (my age is showing!!!). It was a lot of fun and the effect is awesome.

    I am not sure if I told you there is a giveaway on my blog, jewelry designed by Robin Thomas (A Nest with a View) and myself. No strings attached!!

    http://katsuijewelry.blogspot.com

    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at those but the shipping costs were a little high. Just love the Beatrix Potter theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards. I remember when I read the story to my son..and now he is turning 17 on Halloween. I am sure you were busy with your scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too beautiful, really lovely rabbits!

    ReplyDelete