Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Second Plaid Simply Screen Stenciled T-Shirt

This is a close up to another of my over embellished t-shirts!
A few weeks ago I had a blog post about my first stenciled t-shirt. I can't believe I can make these at home!

It started out pretty simply. I used a Plaid silk screen stencil and pink silk screening paint on this black t-shirt.

I missed one heart. This was easy to repair by putting the stencil back in place.

This is the t-shirt stencil I used:
Simply Screen™ Silk Screen Stencils™ - Random Hearts

I didn't want the project to be over so quickly so I pulled out all my iron on crystals and gems. A mere 30 minutes later I had a new jeweled t-shirt!
Plaid has a new blog about these amazing stencils. I can't wait to try out the Chandelier art next!

4 comments:

  1. Carmi, everything you touch turns out so so sweet! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove how you finished this off! What did you use for the color? Fabric paint or something else I will absolutely have to have? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the Plaid Simply Screen paint....you should see their colours. This pink is named "Cosmopolitan."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmi, your T-shirt is awesome! I can't wait to see what else you create!

    ReplyDelete