Friday, July 02, 2010

Office Equipment To The Studio

My 8 1/2 x 11 papers have finally gone on display in my studio.
If I can't see it, I usually don't use it.
These beautiful hand made papers from India have been stuck flat on a bookshelf.
This new stand is a very welcome addition to my studio.

Well, not new. Actually quite old. 20+ years old. This is the type of industrial use stand you would find in an office with either time cards or expense reports in each of these slots. Very boring, but oh so useful! I bought this stand from a used office furniture store a very long time ago. It was in an office setting for another ten years and recently came back to me.

I spray-painted my paper stand gold so that it would look pretty in the studio. I think it frames the paper nicely! Now that I can see my paper I hope to incorporate it into my work more often!

2 comments: