Monday, June 07, 2010

Too Cute For Monday!

All right. I could not resist posting my portrait of Magnus here on my art blog this morning. For those of you at work, I sure I hope you let out one big "he's so cute" before you get on with your day.

Quite a few of us had our Peonies on our blogs this past week. Gosh, they are so beautiful, but they bloom and die so quick that we really only get to enjoy them for about two weeks. Then there is 11 1/2 months of green tall bush to stare at. My hubby took all the beauty shots we need and posted them on his blog.

Meanwhile, two big rainstorms and we might not even get the two week viewing. Magnus and I are both sad to see that the flowers have already toppled.
(I know, HE IS SO CUTE!!!)

3 comments:

  1. He's too cute for any day of the week! I just want to cuddle him and feel his little razor sharp teeth as he gnaws on my hand! What a sweet baby. You must be exhausted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peonies, but I do feel sad over their short bloom time. Yours have such a gorgeous color too.

    And your puppy is adorable! I should go and cuddle my dog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really cute!! Oy!

    ReplyDelete