Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Crazy Cuff Two and My Crafty Bead Links

 I don't think I have ever had more fun creating without a plan.
 My small lap table is all I need.
 Each project makes me happier and happier.
My artisan wool and bead stash is finally being used!


 My weekly crafty links for even more inspiration.

What's on your beading table today? Lisa's getting creative in hopes of having something new to wear tomorrow!
Cyndi finished up her project that combines shibori silk ribbon and bead embroidery, and has posted the rest of the tutorial!
Carmi has given up trying to bead in a traditional manner - hence the crazy cuff.
Looking for a way to store your circular knitting needles? Here is a different solution.
It's been a long time since Cyndi worked with image transfers...here's a new variation that she worked out!
You can piece Lazertran Inkjet Decals to create a larger image te 8 1/2 x 11. If you've ever made long printed posters where you have to overlap and make seams match or have ever matched seams to hang wallpaper, you know the basic technique.
This week in a two part post, Carmi took a tray that was recycled into charms for jewelry making...and upcycled it back to a tray with resin!

Jean got some fun news about a great book ! It is all about Jewelry Making Daily and Wire + Metal this week! See her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment