Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Porte de Vanves Antique Market

Bonjour!
I spent the morning at the smaller antique market in Paris.  The Porte de Vanves market is a great one because it only opens on Saturday and Sunday on a street that is closed to traffic.  The vendors drive in and park behind their tables.
This is my favourite small dog.  He works at a postcard stall in the market and I have photographed him before.  I love when I see the same people/puppies annually.
Loving my pig sightings.
Love these paper shades!
This carousel horse must have been in a show.  Wish it fit in my luggage.
It was a fabulous morning of walking and shopping!
I didn't buy as much as I have in the past, but I do have some super mementos.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! i so wish i was there! i checked the forcast you habe 18-21 all week!! can't wait to see more of paris!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! It is a dream to go to Paris someday. You certainly know how to do it right! Thanks for sharing so we can live vicariously through you! Appréciez le jour, Miss Carmi! Erin

    ReplyDelete