Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Meet Foldable Me

 This is Foldable Carmi!  
A few weeks ago I heard from a fab new online concept:  Foldable.Me.
I could not wait to make a paper version of myself online.  I picked out hair, glasses, clothes and other details.
 My foldable self arrived in the mail about a week after I made up my project.
It took moments to build myself.  
Then I wondered.  What would foldable me do next?
 Foldable Carmi would go to the Ontario Science Centre.
 There is a special exhibit on right now celebrating the moon and lunar landings.
 Foldable me likes the moon.
 She wonders if the moon will become livable in her lifetime.
 Foldable me is a rebel.  
She goes wherever she want to.
The moon today.  
Paris in the spring.
I wonder if foldable me could take my place at a meeting.....

1 comment: