Friday, November 18, 2011

Busy For Others!


My little blog is not getting as much attention as it used to.
I have been very busy this fall blogging for companies I love.  
This was a particularly busy week for me as I was thrilled to launch a brand new resin on Resin Crafts Blog and a whole new line of craft wire on The John Bead Blog.  I hope you get a chance to see some of those posts and tutorials.

Resin Crafts Blog linked here.
John Bead Blog linked here.
Crafter's Companion Blog linked here.

3 comments:

  1. I love what you're doing with resin. I didn't know about the John Bead site.

    My, how do you keep up with it all?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this news is exactly what I search. I share to your website to my facebook. Thank you update daily this blog will go to peak thanks bye…

    ReplyDelete