Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Provence Vision Board

There is a shocking pink addition to my studio this week.
I have a new bulletin board featuring items that will remind me of Provence.  I can't wait to return to this region of France.   I will have to wait at least a year, so this board will be something I can look to when I day dream about it.
The bulletin board has some of the post cards I picked up this year, some lavender in sachets, an angel piece and a special paint palette.
This palette is completely protected under a layer of Envirotex Lite resin.  The board is already making me smile and there is no doubt I will see some of these scenes in person one day in the future.

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 18, 2011

    That is so beautiful....I love it and boy...what a muse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me smile too, Carmi. What a beautiful way to remember your last and look forward to your next trip to Provence.

    I love how you did the paint box. That's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never made one of those before but have heard it's a great way to brain storm design ideas. Yours is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. and .... love what you did to the paint box.

    ReplyDelete