Friday, March 25, 2011

Shades of Gray


I have always liked the combination of gray and pink.  A few weeks ago I went searching through a box of postcards at my local antique store.  The grays just popped out for me.  I don't think I have any gray cards in my own collection.


This card is really special.  I always look for the heavily embossed cards.  This one has the look and feel of velvet.


This card had the addition of the gold embossing.  I placed it right into my going home pile.


And a gray Easter Egg!  Ordinarily, I would never have suggested that...but the pink bow makes it look very pretty.  I am hoping to scan these cards so I can incorporate them into a card making project or two.

2 comments:

  1. I love them, good shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lovely outstanding work of art.They are so fabulous and stunning pictures.Really a wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete