Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Triangle Box

I am addicted to making this triangle box. Sara from the Crafter's Companion calls it a "wedge" box. She can make one in under 30 seconds. I decided to see if I could too!

My challenge arose from this amazing pack of paper I am presenting on The Shopping Channel on Tuesday. The Larger than Life pack from 3 Birds is going to knock your socks off. I need to show off the 18 different coloured and patterned papers....so out came my Ultimate!

I am not going to tell you how I made these boxes....you have to watch me next week! But I made 18 boxes in under an hour last night!

I am a triangle box making machine!
If only this tool was around when I got married....the truffle boxes would have been spectacular!

I scored all the cardstock before folding and closing the boxes with ribbon.

They really show off every sample in the paper kit. I want to display them as though they were pieces of cake.

I couln't stop making them! Look at what you can do with scrap leftovers! I had pieces of other papers in my studio that have been saved.

And I finally have a place to attach leftover embellishments.

This was a great paper making project! I can't wait to show them off on-air next week!

4 comments:

  1. Boy are they ever FAB!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I will now be able to use my gadget, and likely as not will end up buying the paper. You do make it look so delicious. Please let us know the times you are on!

    My verification word is "spenta"..Hoo boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Tis would be great for my jewels!! Amazng...

    ReplyDelete