Monday, January 24, 2011

More Happy Layering

Two seriously sweet cards.

These are just two more of the free Crafter's Companion sheets I received in the UK publication; Papercraft Essentials, issue 62.

I have made a 2011 pledge to make something from every magazine I buy...or I am not buying it again. It is so easy to spend a small fortune on magazines. Luckily, the UK magazines give you so many samples in their publications that it is like buying a magazine and a workshop.

I loved making this layered bear! It is a called a circle invertage design. I cut the circles by hand, but it has been designed to work with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle...which I own and COMPLETELY FORGOT about. Darn. Oh well, a labour of love.

Then I cut all the square images creating this "pyramage."

These two cards were made between 10 and 11pm last night. I always look for something to do to kill a little time before I let the puppy out one last time at 11pm.

Love Popcorn the Bear!

1 comment: