Sunday, November 14, 2010

Glitter and Foiled Paper and Embellishments

Today is another on-air day for me at The Shopping Channel.
I am debuting two new 3 Birds kits at 12:45pm, 6:45 pm and 10:45pm.


The first kit is so great! There is a new "Must Have" paper set of glitter paper and a new Paper Trails borders pack.

These are just a few of the sample layouts and cards I made with the papers and borders.

I can't wait to show these samples! The glitter paper cuts like butter in my Cricut machine!
The second new item is Sticky Sparkly Happy Days Chipboard embellishments. You actually get two complete sets of all the 12 x 12 chipboard pages you see. I think of it as a 2 for 1!

The chipboard embellishments have glitter and foil too...so they work perfectly with the papers and borders. I made the prettiest cards with them. There are over 700 embellishments in the kit...so I had to stop well before I used up even a quarter of what I had to choose from.

There are some beautiful frames in a few of these layouts. They are from a product I'll be launching in a few weeks: The Flocked Sticker Nestables.

1 comment: