Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Cards Are Making Themselves Now

The cards seem to make themselves. I have more and more ideas and I am starting to realize that it is time to stop making new embellishments and just use up everything that is already on the table.

I have really enjoyed printing new images this fall on paper and fabric. There are so many on line sites offering digital imagery. My options are endless.

Luckily for me this blog is a great way to keep a record of my work.

I did use my two Peter Rabbit pendants to make these special cards.

This 6 x 6 card format is fun to use. It feels like I am trying to cover a huge canvas compared to my A2 card preference.

Just a few little pets cards. I have an abundance of pet themed fabrics and embellishments. I hope to get some dog cards made later this week too.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you take photos of everything you make Carmi. MY question is, though, when is your card book coming out? I'd love to see that and buy it too.

    ReplyDelete