Monday, July 26, 2010

Creativ Festival!

Oh my. The Creativ Festival went live today with all their October classes. I was looking at them online over the weekend and I was so worried that I wouldn't get my picks in on time so I sent them all in by fax. Yes, fax, the old school form of communication.
You have to register early or so many classes sell out. There are some amazing beading and jewelery making classes. I had a really time picking!
Luckily I had an amazing followup call and I am all set! Thank you Festival Team!
By the way, I am in Chicago getting ready to attend the Craft and Hobby show, so my next posts should have some great new products to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun!
    not so sure about taking classes so soon after baby boy comes, but will totally check it out for sure!

    ReplyDelete