Monday, June 28, 2010

For The Birds

When I got my Cricut paper cutting machine I knew that I would have to invest some time learning the tricks and techniques which would make cutting images and text look really professional. So I try and spend 20 to 30 minutes a day just cutting images using different types of paper and card stock.

These foil card stock birds were a weekend experiment. There were so many tiny pieces to cut out that I wasn't sure if the paper would be appropriate.

I spent a few happy minutes gluing them all together. They look like they are doing a dance across the table. I am not sure if one bird is going onto a card or if I might use all of them on one 12 x 12 layout. Options are endless. I am just pleased that I was able to create these cute embellishments myself at home. (The bird is on our 3 Birds Cricut cartridge.)

1 comment: