Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Birdie Card

Sunday nights are so quiet that I like to make up a special card or two.

I have been printing some very pretty digital files from "My Craft Studio" onto fabric. I like so many of them that most of the time I don't know where to start.

I layered and sewed the fabric image of the trees and birds onto two different pieces of paper. The card was starting to look very pretty...and that's when I started going through my drawers to find some embellishments.

The ring of flowers just brought my spring flower theme to life.

I found this 3d sticker sentiment and the vintage piece of crochet in my "leftovers" drawer. They seemed to belong together.

Life begins the day you start a Garden!
This card is dedicated to my friend Nancy, the best gardener I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment