Saturday, February 26, 2011

Graphic 45 Gate Fold Card

This gate fold card features Graphic 45 paper. Even the two resin filled bezels feature their paper imagery.

For years I avoided the gate fold card...unless I found it at a rubber stamp convention already pre-scored. I just don't enjoy getting out a pencil and ruler to measure the score lines...and then having to back track to erase the lines.

That has all changed now that I have the Crafter's Companion Ultimate. I can't believe this tool has only been in my studio for a few months. I use it all day and I don't hesitate to make scored cards. See how the measuring has all been done? I scored a perfect gate fold in under 10 seconds.

That gives me all the time I need to work on the card embellishments! I am crafting a group of Graphic 45 samples to share on my blog in the next few days. I love their papers. I used two different sheets with some leaf shaped ribbon to decorate each side of the gate.

For this card I just used double sided tape to attach most of the embellishment.

The resin bezels I sewed into place so that they could be removed and used for another project by the card recipient.

I am in the studio today! Enjoy these crafty blogger links!

About Family Crafts
Discover how you can create your own music crafts and then amaze your friends, your family, and yourself with all of the beautiful music you can make.


Carmi's Art/Life World

Carmi creates a circular collage as a memento of her trip to the big Paris cemetery.


Craftside-A behind-the-scenes peek at a crafty world

This week at Craftside there are directions on how to make a hammock, tips on matching paint colors, a cool story about a wind powered knitting machine and a unique calla lily fishbowl flower arrangement.


Crafty Princess Diaries

Have you got a lot of crafting crap? It's time to get organized!


Eileen - The Artful Crafter

Time always seems to get away from us, doesn’t it? Eileen reminds you not to forget to scrap those special moments.


Margot Potter The Impatient Crafter

Madge finally reveals her project for the JoAnn Fabrics Spring Press Kit!


Mixed Media Artist

Cyndi was introduced to a book artist's video that will take your breath away!


Stefanie Girard's Sweater Surgery

See how to transform a Rubik's cube with inspiration from the book Photojojo!

No comments:

Post a Comment