Monday, January 10, 2011

Crafter's Companion and The Shopping Channel!

Any tool that allows me to make a double pop up card in under an hour deserves a spot in my studio.

A tool that allows me to make a card like this in less than 30 minutes, well, that's a tool that gets a permanent spot on the work table.

I've been writing about the Crafter's Companion for about six months now. You know I think this tool is brilliant.
I am so excited to announce that I am going to be presenting The Crafter's Companion ULTIMATE on The Shopping Channel next week! I hope to have a schedule soon, but in the mean time I am working away on samples and my presentation!

My first star book using the Crafter's Companion Ultimate.
My huge stash of projects after watching the Crafter's Companion Ultimate DVD.

4 comments:

  1. I took Marissa's class a zillion years ago, I've never been able to part with my star book, because it was so much work. Keep us informed on your dates and times for this wonderful tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmi, I can't wait to see you demonstrate this. I still have a lot to learn with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carmi! After looking at all the amazing cards and boxes you posted after getting the Crafter's Companion, I order my own and I love it. For the ending day of a woman's group I was doing I made exploding boxes, purse cards, pop up cards and gift boxes for each member. It took me every spare moment I had in the month and I loved every minute of it. It is an amazing tool and I certainly know why you are so enthusiastic about it. Lucky you to pass on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmi, I'm totally thrilled for you and wish you every success. I have been using Sara's boards for years (I'm very proud to say I'm a personal friend and have known her since she first started up). Sara is adorable, as is her sister Helen.

    And I love love love what you are doing with the Crafter's Companion products. Sara tends towards the cute, and your own taste is very similar to mine: vintage, vintage and more vintage.

    It's thanks to you I got the beading gadget (for which I eternally thank you). Just wishing you all the very best - your card designs are just wonderful.

    Hugs from the UK.

    ReplyDelete