Sunday, June 28, 2015

Over The Top Statement Necklace #3 In Series

This new necklaces features so many components, from so many different trips, that I am just filled with memories.
 It was one of the most interesting designs to sit on a beading board in my studio.  I have always loved yellow but found it difficult to create a design featuring it.
 The inspiration for this necklace is the "over the top glass electroplated and enameled pendant" designed by Dee Perry.  This is my third project featuring her work.  I met Dee and picked up these pieces at the Bead and Button show earlier this month.  I made a promise to myself that I would use each purchase in a necklace by the end of the month.
I chose to hang the pendant with the flowers down allowing me to select a heart to dangle from it.
If there ever was a necklace to attach to this fabulous quote and illustration by Maritza Lugo this would surely be it.  The necklace is on the heavy side!

If You Would Like to See More
You will find the first statement necklace here.
The second statement necklace is posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment