Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Message In A Bottle Dinghy

 A few weeks ago I got a message from Lisa Pace asking me if I would like to participate in a challenge.  Her note said:
I’m doing a feature on my blog “Life in a Dinghy” where I email multiple artists the same template; in this case the template is a boat. Each artist is to then create the base of their boat from an empty toilet paper roll and alter it in a way that reflects the artists amazing style."


 
 So I collected my toilet paper roll and Lisa's instructions and spent an enjoyable half hour creating my dinghy.  I does look a little bit like a canoe now, but I could not resist.
 I covered my template with paper, added my feather sails and then glued in my bottle miniatures.
 Given that my backyard is a sea of cornfields, this little dingy will probably never see water.
It did however have me day dreaming about the seashore.

This little funny sure did make sense today!

No comments:

Post a Comment