Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What Not To See In Paris


The Angel of the Odd.
Dark Romanticism from Goya to Max Ernst.

Okay, this was a bad choice.  Given the number of hours I have been glued to CNN watching Boston coverage....heading out to see this exhibit was a dumb idea.  Imagine several very large rooms filled with the darkest, scariest, goth paintings and you will imagine what my afternoon was like.
 
But I do have a funny to share.

 
Here is a Mom who I seemed to follow throughout the exhibit.  Her baby was asleep.  Can you imagine the reaction if this baby wakes up in this room?  Good lord lady, what were you thinking?  I'm going to have nightmares!

1 comment:

  1. you should have asked me first about going, i would have warned you. i studied goya in collage, crazy dark to say the least mad at the end!!

    ReplyDelete