Thursday, May 10, 2012

A-May-Zing Card and Pendant

 I think this tea pot, cup and pie image is adorable!  I just had to make some jewelry with it.
Last month in the UK I was able to observe the launch and sell out of this "A-May-Zing" CD-ROM at the Create and Craft TV studios.  I was the guest of Sara Davies and the Crafters Companion who teamed up with Nigel May to create the A-May-Zing CD, his first ever foray into creating digital craft designs.  There are 3500 images on this CD to choose from.
I was dying to use the CD after seeing all the samples!
 Here is the little tea pot and cup as a card embellishment.
 The same image smaller.  I poured Envirotex Lite Jewelry resin over the paper inserts to create these finished pieces.
The two items together are a perfect birthday gift.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Carmi, I love seeing what you have made with Nigel's CD! This is so beautiful!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly as beautiful as you Carmi, looking forward to seeing you in July :)

    ReplyDelete