Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Happy Valentine!

 Aren't these colours fantastic!  I keep combining yellow and pinks and being very happy with the results.
 This is the Valentine my hubby received this morning.  It is all Claudine Hellmuth inspired.
 I told you yesterday that my kits arrived.  These special kits are the first three Claudine debuted on HSN a week ago.  As soon as I saw this dog....I called in for ordering back up!  I have so many ideas!  Claudine's colour palette is so bright and happy.  These kits are introducing an early spring to my studio!
 I never just make one card.  I needed a second one for today too.  I used only items from Claudine's kits.
I needed to personalize this card with an embellishment my friend would love.
 "I put a bird on it"

3 comments:

  1. Those are darling, Carmi. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Carmi!! Put a bird on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! And you are right. The yellow goes great with the pink.

    ReplyDelete