Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Green For The Holidays and STITCHED!

 I made something for myself over the weekend.  I finished it in time to wear to our Christmas Day family gathering.
 My felt beads are a specialty!  I use very thick felt, gorgeous ribbons and beads.
 I was totally inspired by Alma Stoller who offered an online fiber bead class last year.  It was the best class I have ever taken!  I made so many samples and started many different fiber bead experiments.  I had all the supplies...I just needed the starting point!
This is what it looks like around a neckline.
I am thinking about making one to celebrate New Years - black and diamonds!
Alma has launched a huge online workshop series for 2012!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is just stunning, Carmi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carmi,

    wow, thank you so much.

    I love what you have done with it....
    simply amazing work.

    Alma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful works, colors and dimension.
    -Eva Maria

    ReplyDelete