Thursday, December 22, 2011

 Hello everyone and I hope you are enjoying the festive season.  
This is my last blog post for the Crafter's Companion US Blog.  I have really enjoyed all the projects I have worked on this year!
 The new SWALK sets are all fabulous.  My project has a size maximum so I needed to work with a stamp image that would fit in a preselected space. 
 My idea was to stamp this cute girl and penguins on card stock so that I could stand the image up in a plastic ornament.
 Coloring her was fun!  She looks like she had spent some time at the hair dresser!
Once I placed her in the plastic ornament and added some wired jewels to the base I tried to find a spot to photograph her.  It is very hard to take a picture of a reflective ball!
Here is a better close up.  Isn't she festive?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Carmi. I've really enjoyed all your Crafter's Companion projects.

    [I bought my Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool because of things you were sharing on your blog. I love it!]

    I can't wait to see what you've got in store for 2012!

    ReplyDelete