Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Moving Finds

 My studio has moved and everything is almost unpacked.  It has been a hectic summer.  I was so worried that I would lose something.  Happily, I found this gift from a friend.  I put it somewhere "safe" after Christmas because it was so delicate.  I found it again during the move...safely tucked into a vintage findings box.
 I found so many interesting things during the pack up and unpack that I'll be busy creating for months!
Hope you had a great weekend.
Carmi
 
A Bead A Day
Have you ever made a zipper pull to match a pair of earrings? Check out this first attempt! 
 
About.com Jewelry Making
Jazz up your eyes with this beaded eye glass chain tutorial. 
 
Art Bead Scene
Shannon shares some tricks of the trade regarding jewelry metal punches. 
 
Beading Arts
What do you do with copper tube beads? Make a fabulous necklace, of course! 
 
Cindy Gimbrone Beads
This week's Tuesday Tangle is about experimentation and trying new designs. 
 
Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
Melanie gets ready to join up in the Etsy Boot Camp and is looking for more recruits! 
 
Resin Crafts!
Resin crafts has a few tips about resin and polymer clay. 
 
Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Jean reviews (and holds a giveaway!) of Jamie Cloud Eakin's fabulous new bead embroidery technique book, coming out in early October! And posts a Blythe doll photo, of course.

The Bead Dreamer
Love miniatures? Charlene takes miniature book components, paper, ribbon and a few beads and makes a mini book necklace. You can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment