Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pink Flowers In Clay

I can't stop experimenting with Apoxie Sculpt. I have been creating all sorts of samples for the John Bead Blog and in my spare time I have been making extra pieces.
Apoxie Sculpt is a fabulous clay that air dries rock solid. It is an ideal surface for mixed media projects. For this pendant I began with an open bezel. I filled it with the clay.
Then I embedded all these findings. I did not use any additional glues or any tools.

Because I embedded the dangles I was able to attach these charms. I could make these all day!

3 comments:

  1. Now that is really pretty! i like that lots
    take care
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 16, 2011

    I agree with Nicki... that rocks!
    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your all posting stuffs are very interesting, I like your all new creative things. Please do contuses this type of stuffs.



    thnaks to share....

    ReplyDelete