Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Think Simple

It really is the little things that make people happy.
Over the weekend I taught two different Envirotex Lite resin classes at Mixed Minded.  For weeks I contemplated the class kits.  I selected items that could be glazed and other items for the bezel related class.  My kits were all lovingly packed up in the hopes that each student would enjoy the items I had selected for them to work on.
Then I packed the tool kits.  Plastic measuring cups, tooth picks, stir sticks & wax paper are all needed.  These are all the throw away items. But wouldn't you know it, one of my students even turned the stir stick into a usable surface!  She covered her stick with a small piece of napkin and used resin as a glaze on the first side.  She plans to use this as a bookmark when both sides dry.  Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment