Saturday, April 09, 2011

Hello From Paris!!


I can't believe I am typing this entry on a pretty glass table in an apartment in Paris!
This trip came together so quickly.  It was a surprise too!
With so much going on for me at home this spring I really needed to set Paris aside this year.  But secretly I was a little sad about missing my first April in Paris.  So with some major projects being completed, my hubby and best friend conspired to get me on a flight.  I am hoping to finish my research and photography for my next guide book to Paris.
I'll be here until the 17th!  I'll be posted on my other blog:  Art Girl's Guide To Paris but will put a little photo link here on my regular blog everyday.

4 comments:

  1. i want one of those raspberry sandwiches!!!!with a cafe au lait
    sitting by the tower, i wish i was there, enjoy your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that it wouldn't really be April unless you are in Paris. I love my copy of your first book about Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely idea, to conspire against you to jet you to Paris! I bet you didn't really put up a fight.
    Enjoy your time in Paris! You've been hard at work.

    ReplyDelete