Friday, February 04, 2011

The Year of The Rabbit - Peter Rabbit Style

The Crafters Companion blog posted this wonderful image of Peter Rabbit celebrating the Year of The Rabbit! I love the artwork!

It reminded me that I had not shared with my American and overseas friends the annual set of stamps Canada Post released to also celebrate the Chinese New Year. Each year the stamps are embossed, foiled and full of symbolism. This year's stamps are extra special I think. Who doesn't love a rabbit?

So I had a little down time tonight and went to my Peter Rabbit CD (from Crafter's Companion) and printed this decoupage sheet featuring my favorite rabbit.

I built him up on this exotic card. Could I have more layers?

I put some glitter on his coat and shoes to glam him up for the celebration.
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I may have to cave and get that Peter Rabbit collection. It's just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Peter Rabbit Collection. I would have snapped it when Aidan was younger. Love the Year of the Rabbit Stamp.

    ReplyDelete