Friday, January 28, 2011

The Resin Candy Hearts

I would weigh a lot less if this was the only candy I was exposed to.

This cute heart ice cube tray is at my Dollerama store...for you guessed it $1.
A one dollar mold is fantastic! I am showing this now so that if you do live in Southern Ontario you can run right out to get one. These will not be in stock after Valentines.

These resin candy hearts are made up of two different resin pours. The first was to create a sparkly pink layer.
The second clear pour was to finish the hearts.
I have a fair amount of sanding and finishing to do. I'll start on that next week when I get back from the Craft and Hobby show in Los Angeles.

Are you my Facebook friend?
I am going to do some extra Facebook posting while I am in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment