Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm At The Shopping Channel Today!

I am presenting in six different hour long blocks: 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 6pm, 9pm!

If you tune in you might see a little piece of inspiration I will have on my Crafter's Companion demonstration table. I am presenting The Ultimate in Canada because Sara is scheduled to present it in the UK on Wednesday.

So for a little good luck I will have a photo of Sara on my table with the little button I made that means "What Would Sara Do?" I am sure if I get stuck that my little good luck charm will help me out!

3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to try to watch you today. But I can't buy anything, one of my New Year's Resolution is not to go shopping for Jan-Mar on art or crafts supplies. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara Says she would make some pretty cards,boxes and envelopes and above all HAVE LOTS OF FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmi,
    You did a GREAT job today! I'm soooo bummed that I can't order from the Canadian channel! I need a Canadian shopping fairy who would ship them to me for an additional fee (hint, hint)!
    LOVE your project btw! Hugs and stay warm, as it is snowing here AGAIN and STILL for the next week!

    ReplyDelete