Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I Love A Good Punch

Hugs and Kisses!
How cute is this word embellishment?

The embellishment is the combination of two great ideas.
1. The word artwork from Pink Petticoat.
2. The actual punch from Stampin Up!

I love so many of the digital files that Pink Petticoat sells. This set of word art is particularly good. It really is useful for all the love and romantic card occasions.

I could not wait to test my Stampin Up punch...perfection!
I then attached some foam squares to give the word embellishment a little height.

Finally! Word embellishments that look clean and professional. This card was topped off perfectly with this one small sentiment.
Here is Pink Petticoat reminder for all the card making occasions there are in 2011.

3 comments:

  1. THOSE are AWESOME! Back eight years ago when I made cards for a living, NONE of this cool stuff was out! WAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty design. I love how you've combined different font faces, yet they all enhance each other. That's tricky to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eileen, I bought the word art online!

    ReplyDelete