Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Sewn Little Ornament

There is a great blog online for illustrator and photoshop fans. In the "freebies" section the designer posted this wonderful set of Christmas graphics.

I printed one set on fabric so that I could do a little sewing project. Now that One of a Kind is over I am slowly returning my studio back to normal and I have a pile of little projects that are just for me.

I love that penguin graphic. I decided to sew him to a thick piece of felt.

After cutting him out, a few embellishments were added.
Isn't this a cute ornament? I hope to make a few others and for tomorrow's blog I plan to have a new wearable completed!

4 comments:

  1. Cute ornament! I hope One-of-a Kind went well. Lots of sells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting the 3Birds blog and your comment!! That ornament is so adorable. I wish I knew how to use a machine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are Cute! I love working with felt, my current love is canvas though. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ornament is adorable and so are the free graphics. Thanks so much for the link.

    ReplyDelete