Thursday, December 23, 2010

Odds and Ends

I am slowly but surely getting through my back logged "to-do" list.

I made these beautiful resin pendants some time ago. I love dried flowers and wanted to create something that would capture the fall in my garden.

Of all the chores I have, sanding and polishing is what I dislike the most. These little cubes needed some tweaking and I finally got one sorted last night.

All I had to do was attach a bail and it looks fantastic on a necklace.
15 more pendant to sand.

6 comments:

  1. Suze WeinbergDecember 23, 2010

    Absolutely gorgeous Carm.... & always completely inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring! how well do the dried flowers hold up in the resin? Do they end up fading out thru time? Also - is the little flower fabric or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Carmi!! And the necklace you put them on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little flower and the necklace are all components from the Jill Schwartz - Making Memories line. Dried flowers do great in resin...especially the darker colours. White flowers tend to darken over time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are stunning Carmi!!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great!

    I'm getting through my to-do list as well -- still have a ways to go, but I can see part of my desk top now!

    ReplyDelete