Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Little Joy Pin

In the midst of four tables covered in tv samples and soon to be completed cards I found a tiny space to work on something small and wearable.

From the minute I saw this beautiful image on a craft cd I knew I wanted to make a pin or button with the image.

I can make buttons with eye attachments. It makes it easier to sew the button to another item. I pulled out some yo yos that had a similar colour palette.

After sewing it all together my final step was to also attach a pin back. I felt like I needed one more thing. This project was over so quickly I should have made two.

Of course, there are many charms in my stash. These two called to me and my little joy brooch was complete.

1 comment:

  1. sbThose are just too cute.
    YoYo's
    My sister made 3 king size quilts from yoyo's

    SandysColoringBox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete