Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New To Me - And They Are Canadian

Over the ScrapFest weekend I noticed the most beautiful cards. They were conveniently located in the booth next to me...but they were so busy it wasn't until the last day that I could take a closer look. I met the members of the loveliest family business: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. They brought three of their designers with them to the event and the girls were demoing fantastic colouring techniques for this rubber stamp line.

I received a card from each of the designers. These are going up on my inspiration board!

The detail and colouring are so beautiful. Each card is a keepsake.

Now that I am home I have added all three of the designers to a new links list: Canadian Card Makers! Through their sites I have discovered a whole new world of links.

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps are the best of I have seen in years. These are the stamps I bought. (Although I won't get a chance to play with them until after the Christmas One of A Kind.) Their blog is linked too. You'll love their posts.

Here is a little peak at some Christmas cards I am completing at the moment. My button makers are working overtime!

3 comments:

  1. I HAVE to get that Little red Ridin hood stamp....now.
    See you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comment Carmi and for linking to out blogs and to Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps...we can't wait to see the gorgeous creations you make with the the stamps...thanks for your support...I can't wait to add the scrumptious ribbon and ribbon sliders you gave me to a card and my daughter is the new proud owner of the gorgeous jewelry box...thank you so much!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CARMI!!! It was so great to meet you at Scrapfest last weekend...I only wish we'd had time to chat with each other earlier!!

    Thank you SO much for your kind words about our stamps and our incredibly talented design team! We love them too!

    I can't wait to see what you create with your new stamps....be sure to share when you get some time!

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete