Monday, October 25, 2010

75 Cards - One Great Kit!

I blogged yesterday that I was presenting an amazing card making kit on The Shopping Channel.

These are the 75 cards I made with that kit.

I have never seen such an all encompassing kit.

There was not an occasion that was missed.

The tiny cards were fun to play with. (The ribbons I had in my stash.)

From birthdays to anniversaries to every special event you could think of, there is a sticker embellishment or a rub-on sentiment.

The Christmas holiday time period has some gorgeous options.

October card projects were easy to make too!

I added in the occasional extra flower or embellishment from my own stash.

And I could not resist using some photos too!

I found perfect sentiments for the photos I wanted to show off.

Even sympathy was covered with cards for both two and four legged loved ones. For the pet card I found two foam paws in my stash. I added a metal cross to the center card.

I had so many elements left over that I started decorating the matching envelopes!
To sum up.
One kit. 75 card bodies, 75 envelopes and over 2000 embellishments.
And. The kit is on sale!! $10 off so it is only $29.99.

2 comments:

  1. You made ALL 75 cards? Unbelievable. I'm going to send this link out to several of my friends who love to make cards. (As you know, I love to buy and receive but not to make!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girrrllll... as always.. you are AMAZING. Nothing short of wonderful!! Nice job!!!!

    ReplyDelete