Thursday, September 02, 2010

The Stationary Set Necklace

This is not the type of imagery I usually have on this blog.

Back in July I had a post about this box of stationary I found in my storage area. I have no idea when or where I bought it. Since the image had gold foil, more than likely I was attracted to the printing process. My husband loved the stationary set so in the end I found a home for it, but just before I gave it away I kept one sheet.

It was a challenge to create this bezel.
All I added was a little glitter and a small section from a rhinestone chain.

I am very happy I made the effort. This looks so great on!

7 comments:

  1. it is gorgeous! Not something I would normally be attracted to - but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it ;) is the pendant made of clay witht he stationary mod podged on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will agree to everyone. That necklace is so gorgeous and very lovely. I wish I can have that necklace. The pendant is just so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turned into a lovely, lovely piece. I would not have seen it.

    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I would never have thought to add cup chain like that. I have some broken pieces of it from vintage jewelry lots I bought on Ebay and I've been wondering what I can do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how it's off-center. i would have never thought of that. will have to consider it now... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete