Tuesday, September 07, 2010

New 3 Birds Paper Palette!

Fall is definitely my favorite time of the year!
I have a new stack of papers to present this Wednesday on The Shopping Channel's all day craft show.

Since our paper has a white core I wanted to spend some time demonstrating what I mean when I say this is an added bonus.

I just simply tore some of the paper to create these gorgeous flower embellishments.

Sewn into place they make instant cards. No tape. measurements or scissors required! If you don't have a sewing machine you can always use a brad or plain old fashioned glue to create cards and layouts.

The sewing just adds another dimension to the art.
This is the new colour palette: Brights!

With a white core you can do some fantastic embossing too!

I just ran the paper through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder.
A little sanding and this is the new paper you get!
The colour palette has definitely pushed me out of summer. Love the blues and oranges!

The richness of the colours has me redoing the framed images in my studio too!

2 comments:

  1. I love the ragged white core effect on the flowers. And I just got some (my first!) embossing folders. I love the look you get with sanding when there's a white core. I need these papers!!

    ReplyDelete