Friday, August 06, 2010

Foiled Again - It is a TV Day For Me

Today is a TV day for me again.
I am back at the Shopping Channel presenting 3 Birds Must Have card stock paper and foil stacks.

Foiled card stock is brilliant. It is perfect for Christmas imagery and other special events.

I am new to the embossing folders world. This card stock embosses beautifully in the Cuttlebug. They were on the show last month and I ended up buying all the embossing folders......

The show featured guest is The Crafters Companion. Sara Davies is an amazing presenter. No doubt I will be ordering something from her line too! I am scheduled at this point to be on during the craft hour at about 8:28am, 11:28am, 2:28pm, 6:28pm and 10:28pm. But as always, it is live TV so things can change!

3 comments:

  1. great show, and your hair looked marvellous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lucky for me that you are my hair stylist!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding...Nancy is your stylist? It was great hair. I already have the foil so I managed to get through the 3 hours without shopping. Nice to end with Richard.

    ReplyDelete