Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Sale Goods From Paris

I am sorting and putting away everything I brought home from my trip this week.
Yes, those are 50% off stickers.
I don't think I have ever bought anything in Paris that was 50% off. I look for jewelery that I can break up and recycle into several other projects. In most of these pieces I see charms and other items I really like and can never find in North America. So today is a fun day for me. Thinking about future and current projects while reviewing my sketches from my week away.

Here is what the beading gang was up to this week!

About.com Jewelry Making Tammy has developed a quick link list to help you find the jewelry info you need.

Art Bead Scene January's Art Bead Scene Challenge is a snowy landscape with a solitary magpie painted by Monet.

Carmi's Art/Life World Carmi has a special Paris post on photographing jewelry.

Cindy Gimbrone aka Lampwork Diva Rewind: Cindy's Art Noveau inspired Stile Floreal bronze clay pendants.

Jean Campbell Oh, geez. Jean's tooting her horn again about her new book, Steampunk Style Jewelry...

Jewelry & Beading Cyndi wants to know, wanna be facebook friends?

Katie's Beading Blog See pix of Katie's workshop offerings for the Bead & Button Show in June. Registration opened this week and classes are already filling up!

Strands of Beads Melissa has a fun time exchanging bead stashes with a friend to create a new bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment