Sunday, August 17, 2014

Embroidered Handkerchief to Pendant


This gorgeous embroidery will now find a permanent home in my jewelry collection.
Ordinarily, I am a bit on the squeamish side about buying old handkerchiefs.
This one was used to showcase this pin which I did want.
Once I was home, I could see that the handkerchief had probably never been used.
Who could use it?  There is so much work here.
It was however stained with age marks, so I cut away the best part and turned it into my pendant.

I am making buttons this week, so many more examples to come.

This weeks crafty and beading links.


Check out Brandi's art bead palette of the month!

Are you wearing sparkle today? Would you give up your exercise time to make something sparkly?

Andrew shares the Reveal for the latest design challenge, Dark Bloom.

Tips for organizing or not organizing depending on how things go!

Super easy coasters with resin and glitter!

Here's how to DIY bead fringe repair or find a pro. BTW, craft repair is a very nice niche especially as a supplement to selling items you make from scratch.

Cyndi has a review of Irina Miech's new book, Finding Style. You'll love all t he new components that are available now!

No comments:

Post a Comment